All advertising must be provided in a digital format for the Macintosh platform in the correct ad size. Keep all live matter 1/4" away from the trim.
- Preferred file formats: high-resolution PDF, EPS, or TIFF; navtiv Adobe InDesign files with all fonts and images used in your layout.
- Resolution for images should be at least 300 ppi at actual size. Resolution of Internet images (72 ppi) is too low for printing purposes.
- Supplied files must be in CMYK format with "spot color" deselected. No RGB files or Pantone colors accepted.
- Complete layouts created in programs such as Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop mus be saved in EPS or TIFF format and all fonts must be converted to outlines.
- We DO NOT accept ads created in Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel or PowerPoint.
- For content and positioning only, provide a black and white or color proof. For color matching on press, provide a MatchPrint proof. If no MatchPrint proof is provided, publisher will not be responsible for color accuracy.
File Delivery Options:
Mail CD or DVD; Email, or FTP upload
Failure to meet the above standards will result in additional cost and may cause unpredictable reproduction. Clients will be notified of any problems detected in their files and will be given an opportunity to send corrected files or incur charges at prevailing rates. New South Publishing is not responsible for the content or accuracy of a file on disk.
If you have any questions, contact the production department at (770) 650-1102, ext. 126 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org